Monday, October 11, 2010

I did it

I just signed up for Blogger. Now to figure out how it all works. It will take some time. I'm not the most regular blogger, just don't always take time to do it. Oh, I compose wonderful posts in my head as I go about my daily tasks. Only problem is they seldom end up written and posted online. So we'll see.

As for right now I really must go to bed. My husband and the cats have already gone, so it seems like a good idea. Hopefully I'll have some more time to play with this tomorrow. In between baking bread and, perhaps even doing some cleaning around here. 

3 comments:

  1. Connie, I am doing it the hard way. I am transferring a month at a time. (any more than that per day Blogger thinks you are a spammer..which I can understand).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the transfer...forgot to say that, but opening Blogger and "new post" and then, opening a new tab, and open my Spaces blog, Then, I start with whichever month I left off, open the first blog up for that month, copy it and paste it into Blogger under new post. I then post it, bring up another "new post" and go back to MSN and copy the next blog and so on.. It's not that horrible.

    It, Blogger, does NOT like when you try to include your Spaces title or the comments. Just the blog is all it wants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Connie,
    I am glad you are here, it is not easy to moved
    other space:-)
    see you a lots of times
    Big Hugs,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete